Thursday, January 7, 2010

Inspiration Board #2: {Blush Pink + Frosted Violet}

I saw these ridiculously fabulous Badgley Mischka shoes in the new issue of Brides Magazine and I had to hunt them down. As I considered whether or not to put a nice little dent in my bank account, I started thinking about the awesome wedding that you could plan around these beauties (because that is how my sick and twisted mind works.) So began the hunt for images for today's inspiration board.



{Image sources clockwise from top left: cake cakegirls, mini cupcakes Martha Stewart Weddings Party, ring image Jose Villa, flowers Martha Stewart Weddings Party, bridesmaid dress Jim Hjelm Occasions, image via Jasmine Star, plates via Jasmine Star, Badgley Mischka: Randee Shoe heels.com}

1 comment:

ashley said...

I love Rose Colored items for weddings. Everything From Gowns, which look better when they are tiered 50's lace, to jewelry to cake colors!!!

Post a Comment