Sunday, January 3, 2010

Inspiration Board #1: {Black + White with a Twist}

So the plan is to do at least two inspiration boards per week. We'll see how that goes...Today's board is actually inspired by the layout of my web site. I don't know if you can tell, but I love black and white. Its clean, classic, and something about it just makes me feel peaceful. One of my favorite wedding photographers is Jasmine Star, and I love love love The London Hotel concept wedding that she photographed. Isn't the cake in her photo on the top left gorgeous? Many of the other photos are from Caroline + Keat's wedding, shot by ABryanPhoto. Every detail of this black + white wedding is lovely. {I particularly enjoy the bride's poppy bouquet, and the WHITE! bridesmaid dresses.} Enjoy the eye candy!



{sources clockwise from top left: cake/centerpiece jasmine star, table numbers ABryanPhoto, candles ABryanPhoto, Dress snippet+ink, bridalparty photo ABryanPhoto, chandelier coco+kelley, popey bouquet ABryanPhoto}

No comments:

Post a Comment