Monday, January 4, 2010

Confessions of a Wedding Photography Stalker {Entry #1}

So, I have an addiction. It has gotten to the point where I'm fairly certain it is unhealthy...I'm obsessed with wedding photography. If I had the choice of any super power, I wouldn't pick invisibility, or the ability to fly. No, I would choose to be the most awesome wedding photographer in all the land. Until I find a magic genie, shooting star, or wishing well, I have decided to share with all of you the work of some of my favorite superheroes.

Superhero #1: Axioo Photography. Excuse me 5 seconds for being politically incorrect, but why are Asians so freaking adorable? I don't know if its the creative team behind Axioo, their amazing photographers, or all of the cute and stylish couples that they shoot, but almost every picture on their blog gives me goosebumps. The only problem is that they only come to America every once in a blue moon. Alas, I will continue to admire them from afar. {Sigh} Be careful of drool as you check out the amazingness below!




















{Sorry, I couldn't resist a cute Asian baby with doughnuts.}

No comments:

Post a Comment