Friday, February 12, 2010

Confessions of a Wedding Photography Stalker {Entry #2}

I was introduced to La Dolce Vita Studio by my very best friend in the whole wide world, Mrs. Kari Roy of Kee to Your Heart. Melanie, the female half of La Dolce Vita, is Kari's sister. She and her husband Brad fast became my favorite Florida wedding photographers. I love going through their blog and watching how fast they have grown, both in style and clientele, over the past two years or so. Not only are they fantastic photographers, but they are also two of the sweetest people that you will ever meet. I had the pleasure of working with them on a fantastic little project for Solutions Bridal at Bella Collina in Monte Verde, FL a few months ago. Watching them at work was truly eye opening, and further solidified in my mind what true artists they are. Below are a few of my favorite shots from their blog, but make sure to venture over yourself for more photographic goodness.















No comments:

Post a Comment